Sunday 21 September 2014

Why Nenia Campbell is Awesome

What's that, blog reader? Why, you don't know who Nenia Campbell is?

Allow me to educate you for a minute, 'kay?

Nenia Campbell is the author of dozens of fantastic indie novels, such as Locked and Loaded, Black Beast, Endgame, Tantalized, Fearscape, Bleeds my Desire, Bound to Accept, and Wishing Stars, which is an epic anthology of short sci-fi re-tellings of fairy tales!

Nenia is also a popular book reviewer on Goodreads, and she's reviewed over 1,990 books! Nenia's reviews are well thought-out, deep, and entertaining, just like her novels.

I loved Wishing Stars, Endgame, and was pretty entertained by Tantalized as well. I'm totally obsessed with Nenia's Shadow Thane series, which includes Black Beast, Touched With Sight, and Crowned by Fire.




You're probably wondering why I'm plugging Nenia's books so hard right now. Well, it's because I love them. And you should love them. Because they're amazing. I mean, look at those covers? Don't you love them?

Well I promise, the insides are just as awesome. Nenia's writing is dark and deep and it pushes the envelope. There are a lot of great indie authors out there, and I believe Nenia is among the best of them. Her books definitely deserve more attention than they get!


Her books are low priced and well worth the read! You won't regret picking up one of these novels, so check them out to if you want to support an awesome indie author who you'll definitely enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment