Sunday 28 September 2014

Surprise bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

So, I'm finally buying my ipod touch tomorrow. Which means I'll have the blogger app, and I can write blog posts on the go!

It also means I can write on the go!

This is a temporary solution until I buy a second laptop that I can bring out with me. Most of my time is spent on the go and I'm afraid to bring my laptop out of the house in case I break it, but that means I lose at least 3 prime writing hours a day, because I can't work on the go while I'm at School and then waiting for the bus home.

Still, it's great. I'll be posting on Instagram and Twitter a lot more. I'll have Instagram links up soon, but you can follow me on Twitter already, on the right sidebar! >

That's all for today, but I may or may not post tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment