Friday 3 October 2014

Sorry guys!

I haven't posted in days, but I'm sick as a dog. I don't know at this point if it's my allergies, or if I'm actually sick. I've been smoking after other people for a few days, sharing my pipe with friends and friends of friends and I think I probably caught a cold from one of them: lesson learned.

I'm still working on Reveries & Regrets, but I've also got a novel I'm writing, which will probably never see the light of day, but it's still a lot of fun. It's a spin-off of the Dreamwalker stories about Katrina's younger cousin Bonnie, and it takes place about two years after Reveries and Regrets ends.

The entire idea of the novel is based around the plot twist at the end, which I don't wanna give away, because I'll probably post it on Wattpad for you guys to read for free or something when it's finished.

I'm still working on fury Virus too but that's top secret.

God, it sucks being sick too, because I'm in the mood to write right now but if I get out from under this blanket to sit down at the desk and write I will freeze to death. I have the chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment